A Healthy anytime snack or a delicious breakfast perfect for anyone. The flavor combo is incredible. Packed with healthy fats, superfoods from chia seeds, and is Gluten free.
Perfect for the kids, on-the-go, or a fast breakfast. You can eat indulgently without eating unhealthy! I got you covered. Dont forget that amazing fresh fruit that is in-season right now too.
Granola meets toast meets decadence!
You can use any nut butter you like and any bread but how I make it is why it is a perfect and healthy recipe. I love adding my healthy KIND Granola (Gluten Free, Low-Sugar, Low-Fat). It gives you the killer crunch, added nutrition plus amazing flavor. Dont forget a good drizzle of a good quality raw honey. Enjoy!
- 2 slices of Ezekiel Cinnamon-Raisin Bread (can use any bread you like too)
- 2-3 tbs of Sunflower Seed Butter, (or any nut butter like peanut butter or almond)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup of granola, I use KIND
- drizzle of raw honey (can use maple syrup if you prefer)
- Toast 2 slices of the bread.
- Spread the 2-3 tbs of nut butter of your choice. I use Sunflower Seed butter.
- Next place the sliced banana over both pieces equally.
- Sprinkle the 1 tbs of chia seeds over the toast.
- Sprinkle the granola over if using great crunch topping!
- Drizzle with a good quality of raw honey (or your sweetener of choice like pure maple syrup). Enjoy!