A perfect guide on how to roast vegetables and cook healthy dinner at home. The amazing part of this cooking method is that roasting also makes bitter veggies sweet and delicious and easiest way to cook vegetables.
3 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
350 grams/12 ounces white button mushrooms, wiped clean and trimmed
4 carrots, cut on the diagonal into 3/4-inch thick
2 bunches spring onions or scallions, roots and dry tops trimmed
1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* Preheat oven to 250 C / 475 F degrees.
* In a large bowl toss the vegetables with the oil to coat.
* Add the salt and pepper and toss again.
* Arrange vegetables on one large or two smaller baking sheets.
* Place baking sheet(s) in oven and roast 25 to 35 minutes until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.