Cooking time: 8min
1 tbsp butter
1 bunch (approx. 8 stalks) asparagus, woody ends trimmed and chopped into 2.5cm (1) pieces
2 tbsp fat-free milk
cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
225 grams (8 oz) smoked salmon, chopped
salt and black pepper to taste
* Heat the butter in a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
* When the butter begins to foam, add the asparagus and cook until just tender and still crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
* Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk with the milk. Season lightly with salt and pepper and add to the pan with the asparagus.
* Turn the heat down to low and use a wooden spoon to constantly stir and scrape the eggs until they begin to form soft curds.
* When the eggs are still creamy and soft, stir in the goat cheese.
* Turn the heat off and stir in the smoked salmon.
Nutritional Facts per serving
CALORIES = 328.2 CAL
FAT = 20.4 G
SATURATED FAT = 8.6 G
CHOLESTEROL = 485.9 MG
SODIUM = 270.7 MG
CARBOHYDRATES = 3.1 G
TOTAL SUGARS = 2.1 G
DIETARY FIBER = 0.8 G
PROTEIN = 33.9 G