Dandruff is an intricate hair problem that affects people with dry hair as well as oily hair. But hair masks can help greatly to combat dandruff and deep condition and nourish the hair.
Hence, if you want to know some amazing hair masks to keep dandruff at bay, then check them below!
Lemon, Honey and Yogurt Mask
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Yogurt
- Take one bowl and mix yogurt, honey, and lemon into it, till you obtain a smooth consistent mixture.
- Apply this mask to your hair, beginning from the roots and moving down to the tips.
- Once your overall scalp and hair are covered with this mask then you need to wait for at least 30 minutes. This will ensure that the mask is dried completely.
- After half hour, you may wash your hair mask with a gentle sulfate-free shampoo.
This mixture contains lemon juice that works effectively to stabilize the pH balance of the scalp. It is because the mixture regulates oil production on the scalp. Moreover, the yogurt and honey in the mixture nourish the hair.
Omved Hair Mask and Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp Yogurt or Aloe Vera Gel for dry hair
- 3 tbsp Omved Hair Pack
- Take one bowl and mix the entire ingredients into it. Mix them well so that you get a smooth consistency.
- Apply the mask to your hair covering hair roots as well as tips.
- Once your entire scalp is covered you may wait for at least 15 minutes to a maximum half hour.
- Wash your hair well with a gentle shampoo.
It is an amazing herbal mask packed with rich components like fenugreek, bhringraj, hibiscus, and neem. As a result, it enhances the blood circulation, balances pH balance, and enhance scalp’s health.
Essential Oil and Green Tea
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 3 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Green Tea
- Take 1 cup green tea and add essential oil and vinegar into it.
- Once you are done with your hair then pour green tea into your hair and rinse it well.
- Let the mixture rest on your hair for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Peppermint and green tea essential oil are wonderful conditioners possessing high antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Vinegar is great to maintain the scalp’s pH balance.
Fenugreek and Hibiscus Pack
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek seeds
- 12 Hibiscus Leaves
- Take 1 cup water and soak fenugreek seeds into it overnight.
- In morning, blend fenugreek seeds and hibiscus leaves in a blender.
- Take the mixture and add yogurt to it till you obtain a consistent and smooth paste.
- Apply the pack to your hair covering the roots as well as the tips.
- Wait for the mask to dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash well with shampoo.
Hibiscus leaves are great to treat dandruff and are excellent for dry hair. Even fenugreek seeds work as an excellent conditioner to the dry hair.
Olive Oil, Lemon, Honey, and Banana Mask
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Take a bowl and mash bananas till it is free of lumps.
- Now in the mashed banana, add honey, lemon juice, and olive oil to obtain a consistent paste.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash well off with the shampoo.
It is an excellent mask for the dry hair. All the ingredients are great to soothe the dry hair scalp while lemon juice is excellent to combat dandruff.
Avocado Mask for Dandruff
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- Take one bowl and mash the avocado till it is free of lumps.
- In the mashed avocado add olive oil and honey.
- Apply this mask to the hair covering your entire scalp.
- Wash well with a mild shampoo after 45 minutes.
Avocadoes are rich in antioxidants that are great for scalp health. This mask works as a deep conditioner that helps restore the hair luster and soothes the scalp.
Honey and Garlic Mask
- 7 tbsp Honey
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- Take some garlic cloves and after 10 minutes add honey into it.
- After this apply the mixture on your scalp and let it settle for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the mask well with a sulfate-free shampoo.
Garlic contains high levels of salicylic acid that is an excellent ingredient for treating dandruff. It possesses rich antimicrobial properties that are great to enhance the scalp health.
So, apply these wonderful masks and get dandruff free, healthy hair with ease.