My Healthy Living Coach is a online division owned and managed by Heymac Online Pty Ltd, based in Australia. Founded in 2012, the company zeroes in on developing sustainable health models for the International online space and continuously pushes the boundaries to create ‘services’ and ‘products’ which add value and experience to the online users.
The Type of Information MHLC Collects:
2. The Service normally collects PII (personally identifiable information) with your specific knowledge and consent. For instance, when you make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter(s), or access our questions and answers page, visit and/or use Ask the Expert page, or the Service as a whole. Other information such as your age, gender, and the number for your mobile or other device may also be requested in sections like “Ask the Expert”. In addition, you may be asked to send us more detailed information via messaging (e.g., email, SMS, MMS, or other technologies) to provide you the best resource online in connection with your problem.
3. Our dedicated servers or data centers may also automatically collect browsing data about you, your online behavior and your laptop, desktop, mobile, smart phones, tabs or other device. The data collected may include, without any limitation, the model, manufactured by, settings and other configurations, specifications (e.g., processor speed, internet connection speed, type of browser, operating system, etc ) and geographic location of you and/or your electronic devices which you use to access MHLC website IP address, number of pages visited, time of visits, page viewed, number of pages viewed, ads clicked and viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you landed from, and other clicks data.
4. If you choose to access, visit and/or use any 3rd party social networking service(s) (eg: fanpage of MHLC, Twitter account or Pinterest) that may be integrated with the or on the MHLC Service, we may receive personally identifiable information and other information about you and your Desktop, laptop, smartphones or other device that you have made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services. Let’s take an example, few social network sites allow you to push content from our Service to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Service. Some social network sites also will facilitate your registration for our informative portal or personalize your experience on our online Service. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Service is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your 3rd party social network site may make available to our Service by visiting those services’ privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those services. We reserve the right to use, transfer, assign, sell, share, and provide access to all personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile or other device that we receive through third-party social networking services in the same ways described in this Agreement as all of your other information.
How we Use and Share Information About You:
1. We use PII (personally identifiable information) you supply through the Service to provide you with the product, service, and/or Content you have requested. Eg: if you subscribe to any of our newsletter, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation email. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
2. Unless otherwise specified on the Service or on MHLC website, we never sell or share information about you. However, MHLC website or Service may use your personal information for internal process to make the functionality of website better and provide you with latest updates on products and informative articles. If you do not wish to receive future commercial messages from us, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the message you receive. (But note that you may continue to receive certain communications from us, such as transactional or relationship messages, and/or messages about your usage on website).
3. MHLC website may also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance, market research, community and shopping, personal/job search and other classified ads functionality, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services.
4. We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
5. In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Service, and to otherwise administer the Service. Geographic location information about you and/or your computer, mobile or other device may specifically be used to show you content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location.
6. We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
7. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about
this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:
1. The Service may place and/or store code or other types of information and/or devices (e.g., “cookies”) on your desktop, laptop, mobile or other device (“Local Device Storage”). We may use Local Device Storage for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients so we can gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, to control the display of ads, to track usage patterns, the movements of individual users, and your geographic location, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, to analyze trends, to conduct research, to deliver editorial content, to record registration and personalization information, and to otherwise administer the Service.
2. If you do not want Local Device Storage, your computer, mobile or other device may include an option that allows you to not accept it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of the Service may not function properly.
3. In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the “Tracking Technologies”). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
Information Security and Notification:
1. Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit and/or use the Service, including without limitation your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, and we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
2. Moreover, if you elect to store information, such as your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If you lose a computer, mobile or other device, or it is stolen, that contains your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
3. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other device.