2 &1/2 cups wholemeal flour
2 tbsp baking soda
3 tbsp agave syrup
3 tbsp flax seeds, soaked overnight
2 tsp cinnamon
4 large black bananas (over ripe)
2 tbsp coconut oil
A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
You dont have to worry anymore when eating your favorite cake this banana bread splendor is low-fat and low-sugar, and makes a perfect addition of potassium in your diet, as bananas contain plenty!
- Preheat the oven at 200C/392F.
- Peel the ripe bananas, and mash them with a fork.
- In a bowl, combine the bananas with the flour, the baking powder, the salt, the soaked flax seeds and the cinnamon.
- Mix well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Add the coconut oil and the agave syrup, mix again, and if the mixture is too thick, add one or two tablespoons of vegan milk of choice.
- Use a Bundt cake pan for baking, if you want a special look, or any other baking pan, which you have to grease well with coconut oil and sprinkle with flower.
- Bake for 1 hour, and let cool before removing from the pan and slicing.